Sunday, August 30, 2009

Get to Know a Delta!

Meet Kristin Knopf!

Hey Girls!!!
My name is Kristin Knopf and I am a rising sophomore from Charleston, West Virginia. I haven’t decided on a major yet, but I will probably end up in some kind of business major with a possible Spanish minor. I love to travel, so I plan on going abroad at some point, and as of now I’m considering Buenos Aires. After undergrad, I plan on going to some type of graduate school, although I have no idea for what yet… minor details!

This summer, I worked as a customer service representative at my mom’s office, which basically meant that I answered phones and listened to people complain all day long while trying to help any way I could. Oh the stories and things you hear…it was ridiculous but I loved it because it never failed to be interesting to say the least. Besides working, I got to travel some this summer which was wonderful. My family and one of my friends went to the Bahamas two days after I drove back home from Rhodes. Shortly after, my sister and I were fortunate enough to go on a business trip to Boston where we met other kids interested in family business, as well as several family business owners themselves. In June and July I went to Hilton Head to spend a week with each side of my family, and in between, went to Myrtle Beach with my friends for a few days. Apart from allllll that, I’ve just enjoyed getting to spend time with all my family and friends from home, but missing everyone from Rhodes too!

As wonderful and relaxing as this summer has been, I’m excited to be back at Rhodes and see everyone-- especially all my delta sisters!!! I’m looking forward to a good semester and meeting all the freshman and potential baby deltas! This year is going to be so much fun and I can’t wait!

DELTA LOVE,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment