Friday, August 21, 2009

Get to Know a Delta

Meet Tiffany Cossich!

Hey yall! My name is Tiffany Cossich, and I’m from New Orleans, Louisiana. I’m a rising sophomore and can’t wait to get back to Rhodes very soon! I’m still deciding on my major, but right now its between Sociology and English. I am going to minor in Spanish. I love traveling, and hopefully I will be going abroad in the near future to Spain.

This summer, I spent most of my time working at a law firm, scanning and shredding documents. It was pretty boring, but I do love shredding paper. Besides that, I visited some of my friends from Rhodes in Boston for the 4th of July. My Delta sister, Molly Leonard, and I had a lot of fun visiting with other friends and sightseeing in the city. I also went on a family trip to the beach in Florida, which was very relaxing. I went to a few concerts in New Orleans and hung out with high school friends.

I’ve had a great summer, but I’m looking forward to an even better fall semester. I’m so excited to meet our new baby Deltas! I hope to volunteer more with St. Jude’s this semester. I love Tri Delta’s participation with their philanthropy and can’t wait to get more involved this year! I’ve missed my Delta sisters soooo much! This is going to be a great year! I can’t wait for recruitment and to get a little!

DL,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment