Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Get to Know an ABROAD Delta!

Meet Kelly Kriegshauser!

G’day mates!
I’m Kelly Kriegshauser, a rising Junior, and you won’t meet me until next semester because I am studying abroad in Sydney, Australia! I absolutely love it over here…way too much fun. Becca Allen, another Junior Delta, is studying in New Zealand and she is coming to visit this week! YOU HAVE TO GO ABROAD.

I am originally from St. Louis, Missouri and I am an English major and an Education minor. I want to be an elementary school teacher or maybe write for a magazine. I am a former field hockey player at Rhodes, so I’m already excited for life at Rhodes without such a huge commitment, but I miss my teammates!

As much fun as I’m having over here, I am still a little bit sad that I’m missing rush and bid day! Get excited! But, I plan on being very involved in DDD when return, so you will meet me then! Meet everyone you can these first few weeks at school, especially the Deltas! I can’t imagine Rhodes without Tri-delt, and the friends I’ve made in it. The tri-delts are the most amazing, fun girls you will meet, I promise! I’m living with 5 other tri-delts in a house when I get back and I can’t wait for it! Also, my tri-delt big and little are two girls I cannot live without! I would have been lost without my Big freshman year..our family is really close I would die without them!

I’m so excited to meet all of you! Have so much fun at Rhodes..I can’t believe I’m already halfway done, so please live it up your freshman year! Rhodes is the best place on earth! I excited for the reunion with all of my DDD sisters, and the new baby deltas!

Delta Love and Cheers,
Kelly Kriegs

No comments:

Post a Comment