Monday, February 14, 2011

Get to Know an Athletic Delta!


Hey everyone! My name is Jenny Bitzer, and I am currently a freshman Tri Delta here at Rhodes from Ridgewood, New Jersey. Yes, home of the famous Jersey Shore! It is crazy to think that I have already finished my first semester and that I am getting close to finishing my second! My major isn’t definite yet, but I am most likely going to major in psychology with a minor in education. Outside of being very involved in Tri Delta, I am also a member of the Track & Field team here at Rhodes. I am a sprinter and I love being a part of the track team and spending time with some of my fellow Tri Delts who are also on the team! Being a part of the team has been really great so far and Coach Shankman is an awesome coach, and he and the other assistant coaches really care about all of us and make us work really hard in order to get better!


Being a Tri Delta has really made my college transition and experience amazing. I never realized how many great friends you could make so quickly! My Tri Delta sisters are some of the best friends I could ever ask for and I know that they will always have my back and will always be down to have a great time with me, I don’t know what I would do without them!


Delta Love!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment