Monday, April 4, 2011

Deltas around Campus!

Hello everyone! I was involved in campus programming in high school, but didn't get too involved until college. My freshman year I was elected to Rhodes Activities Board where I learned how to plan and execute programs/concerts for the student body. We put on a plethora of programs, everything from Trivia Games in the Lair to campus wide concerts and carnivals. My sophomore year I was appointed secretary and I absolutely love working on board. I was also appointed President of the students Lecture Board which helps bring speakers and entertainers to campus. We recently brought two speakers from The Onion,and last semester our speakers included a hypnotist, comedian, Holocaust survivor and ghost hunter. I have gained so much from this experience and hope to continue working with these two groups for the rest of my time at Rhodes!

Delta Love,

Marksy Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment